The following City of Marion Boards and Committees are staffed by the Engineering Department and meet at Marion City Hall (1225 6th Avenue - Marion).
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Stormwater Advisory Committee
- Stormwater Credit Committee
- Sidewalk Advisory Committee
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
In addition, Engineering Department Staff provide support or sit as members on the following City and Metro Boards & Commissions.
- Meets the third Thursday of every month at Cedar Rapids City Hall. Please contact Adam Lindenlaub at 319-286-5064 for additional details.
The City of Marion is always seeking volunteers and interested individuals to serve on the numerous commissions, boards and committees. If you are interested in getting involved in your community please complete the Boards & Commissions Application and submit to the City Manger's Office.